West Palm County
- 11:00AM – 12:00AM Das Biergarten (1203 Town Center Drive #106, Jupiter, FL 33458) Today they are saying cheers to all those who Drink Like A Local by featuring more than 20 local Floridian beers!
- 12:00PM – 3:00AM The Wine Dive (319 North Clematis Street, West Palm Beach, FL 33401) They will be whipping up some of their dinner specials using local Florida beers! Specials to include Florida Native Lager Beer Cheese Dip with Pretzel Bread, Monk in the Trunk Beer Battered Fish & Chips, and Chocolate Chip Bread Pudding with Due South Caramel Cream syrup. All Florida beers will be 2 for 1 all night long.
- 6:00PM – 1:00AM World of Beer (West Palm Beach) (101 North Clematis Street, West Palm Beach, FL 33401) Tap takeover of West Palm vs. Miami-Dade breweries! Featuring beers from Wynwood, Due South, Saltwater, and Tequesta!
- 6:00PM – 1:00AM World of Beer (Wellington) (2465 Florida 7, Wellington, FL 33414) Featuring special release beers from Cigar City, Wynwood, Due South, Saltwater, and Funky Buddha!
- 6:00PM – 9:00PM Roger Dean Stadium (4751 Main Street, Jupiter, FL 33458) The 7th Annual Field of Beers Festival will take over Roger Dean Stadium, the beautiful spring training facility of the Florida Marlins and St. Louis Cardinals. America’s best craft breweries and top Palm Beach chefs headed by host Chef Kyle Pintarelli and Rock Star Catering, team up for a classic beer and food pairing. Event has limited tickets available. – Field of Beers Website
- 8:00AM – 11:00PM The Riverside Market Cafe (608 Southwest 12th Avenue, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312) Friday, their focus is on all of the leftovers (if any!) from the previous days!
- 7:00:PM – 2:00AM The Local Craft Food & Drink (150 Giralda Avenue, Coral Gables, FL 33134) Their tap list will include Due South lager, Cigar City Cubano, Cigar City Tocobaga, Wynwood Fox, Funky Buddha Nib Smuggler, and Green Bench IPA - among other bottles and cans of local favorites.