Steady chugging along (train reference, get your head out of the gutter) for South Florida Beer Week, and it’s only mid-week! If Tuesday wasn’t enough for you, then maybe we can be of a little assistance. Come out and celebrate South Florida Beer Week with us, and don’t forget to tag @SouthFloridaBeerWeek to show everyone what they are missing.
- Swing by Due South Brewing to enjoy your favorite Girl Scout cookies paired with excellent locally crafted beer. Starting at 5:00pm, come help support Troop 20177 and join us for a sweeter version of #SFBW2017. It's also In The Bizz Happy Hour. Work for a distributor, brewery, bar, or restaurant?
- Fresh from St. Petersburg, Green Bench Brewing Co. is hosting their Foeder Beer Event with the Brewhouse Gallery in Lake Park, FL. Starting at 6:00pm, they will be featuring: Le blanc Belge, Saison de Noir (with plum), Bench Beer, Sunshine City, Postcard Pilsner, Palladium Porter and Saison de Ver (with cranberry).
- Looking to work those brain muscles? What? Trivia. Where? Saltwater Brewing. When? 7:00pm. Who? You.
- It's not just in Delray, want some Trivia in Broward? Bar Red Beard's got their Trivia as well. Geeks Who Drink hosts up this fun time!
- College Appreciation Night and Sausage Night at Barrel of Monks Brewing. 50% off with valid student ID, and Grace’s Fine Foods on sight.
Remember to share your South Florida Beer Week memories with us #SFBW2017 and drink responsibly.
- PLUS we've got a long list of week-long events happening all over South Florida. Check out our calendar for details
Press Release: Due South Brewing Company has released a new core brand – Citrafied – that will be available year-round at the Due South tap room and throughout their distribution network. It will be available on draft and in 12 ounce … Continue reading →
The post Due South Brewing releases Citrafied – a Citra pale ale appeared first on Florida Beer News.
Mar 2, 2016
beer, beer in florida, beer in south florida, Beer news, beer travel, beer trips, beer week in tampa, beer weeks, brew pub, brewery, brewing, brewpub, craft beer, Craft beer in Florida, craft brewer, craft brewing, Due South, florida, florida beer, florida beer events, florida beer week, florida craft beer, funky buddha, last snow, microbrewery, saltwater brewery, south florida breweries, south florida brewery, south florida craft beer, tampa bay beer week, top beer in florida
The Beer in Florida news feed recently received a slew of reports from South Florida craft breweries in the past few days, so let’s get to it. Due South Due South Brewing Co., the brewery that opened in 2012 in … Continue reading →
The post From the South Florida craft beer scene, a flurry of news appeared first on Beer in Florida.